|Complete List of Pet Articles @ PetManiacs.com | Home|
The Top Ten Reasons You Can - And Should - Hold an Equine Educational Event
Boarding, Breeding, Training & Showing Stables:
1. You need to fill stalls.
2. You want to generate some public awareness about your operation.
3. You want to create new potential clients.
4. You want to separate your operation from your competitors'.
5. You want to establish yourself as an authority to local equestrians.
6. You want to make some cash on the side.
7. You want to sell a few horses, either for yourself, or for clients.
8. You want to promote your trainer, sell riding more riding lessons or bring in more horses for training or showing.
9. You need to sell breedings.
10. You want to create new services to offer both horsemen and the general public in your community.
Riding Instructors and Trainers
1. You want to increase your income by selling more lessons.
2. You want to fill stalls in your training barn.
3. You have a client with a horse for sale.
4. You want to have a career with horses, instead of just having a "real job," and a few lessons or horses on the side.
5. You want to establish yourself as an authority in your field in your area.
6. You want to get established in a particular stable or barn.
7. You need to make some "quick cash" for a major purchase.
8. You need to have some additional income for an added expense.
9. You want to create new services to offer both horsemen and the general public in your community.
10. You want to establish your own stable.
11. You need more clients!
Tack Shops, Feed Stores, Etc.
1. You want to establish your store as an authority in your area - somewhere that people go to get good information and service.
2. You want to create new services to offer both horsemen and the general public.
3. You want to create some "press" about your business.
4. You want to be known as a business that helps local horsemen buy, sell, and do whatever they do better than they did it before.
5. You want to separate your business from the competition.
6. You want to expand your business, either by selling more stuff, moving to a larger facility, or by creating more customers.
7. You want to create more customers for your current clientele.
8. You want to create a side business.
9. You are a start-up business, and you want to establish it in the community without spending a lot of time and money.
10. You are looking for strategic business partners.
Horse Rescue Groups
1. You need to raise some money.
2. You need to create some public awareness about your facility, group and efforts.
3. You want to raise public awareness about the reality of horseownership.
4. You want to get more people involved in your effort.
5. You have horses (and/or other animals) that need foster or adoptive homes.
6. You have volunteers that need something to do.
Non-equine Careered Individuals
1. You want to create a new career for yourself with horses without investing huge amounts of money or time.
2. You want to do something that will support your "horse habit."
3. You don't want to change careers, you just want something that will make some extra money and allow you to work with horses.
4. You have a horse you are trying to sell.
5. You have an acquaintance that has a horse for sale.
6. You want to start a part or full time business working with people and/or their horses.
Patricia Reszetylo is the author of "Horse Cents: Shaking the Equestrian Money Tree," an informative, enlightening e-book on how to hold effective, low-cost educational events. To learn more, visit http://www.ItascaEquine.com/
Dog Breeds for Allergy Sufferers
Allergies to dogs can strike anyone at any age, yet with how attached most owners are to their dogs, they seem to chose living with their allergies rather then giving up their beloved pets.If you find yourself getting congested or suffering a runny nose, itchy nose, sneezing, itchy and watery eyes, coughing, sore throat, skin rashes or hives, headaches, fatigue, difficulties breathing, or asthma symptoms when you're around dogs, then you probably have allergies.
Home Hazards That Can Affect Our Pets
Is your home safe for your Furr Kids? It might surprise you to know how many hazards there are in a typical home for the pets we love.Most everyone is aware that anti-freeze, pest sprays, rat poison and the like should be kept where no pet can get to them.
A Review of Cat Fancy Magazine
Occasionally, some of us get to do work that is totally fun and such is the case with my assignment to review Cat Fancy Magazine. My own two Bengal cats volunteered to assist with my research but in the end both of them were found sleeping on the job.
Canine Arthritis Medicine
Before you decide to give your dog canine arthritis medicine you should understand what arthritis is and why medication will ease your dog's symptoms.Arthritis in dogs is just like in humans, it is when a joint becomes inflamed.
Horse Training Creativeness: The 5th Of 6 Keys To Developing A Partnership With Your Horse
The 6 Keys To Building A Life Long Partnership With YourHorse.Today I am going to ask you to think about being creative when playing with your horse.
Five Snake Care Tips for Beginners
If you're looking for an unusual, eye-catching pet, it's hard to go wrong with a snake. They're exotic enough to catch people's interest, yet hardy enough to require minimal care.
Canine Diabetes - Does Your Dog Have it?
Canine Diabetes: A Serious Dog Disease That is Completely ManageableCanine diabetes is a serious disease that causes there to be too much glucose in the blood. If your pet has any of the signs, a dog health exam will help you find out with certainty.
Dog Supplies: Whats Needed Versus What Might Be Fun to Have
Buying a new dog is more than simply finding the cutest puppy in the store and buying a bag of dog food. Acquiring a new canine is nearly as important as adopting a child.
Veterinarians Set Record Straight
Most pet owners have become very educated about their pet and the health of their pet. Still, there are many others who tend to believe in the old wives tales and myths that have been passed around for some time now.
Dog doors - dog and owner reprieve
Buying dog doors onlineIf you need to buy a dog door then have some fun doing it online. Not only will you find discount prices but you'll have a huge selection of colors, designs, shapes, sizes and multiple features you haven't even thought about.
Fat and Obese Dogs Live Shorter Lives
Obesity is one of the most important health concerns facing dogs. If you love your dog, you should do something about it.
The Wonderful Siamese Cat
This mysterious cat is originally from the country of Siam, now known as Thailand. Siamese cats were highly esteemed by generations of Siamese monarchs,even to the extent that they resided in the royal palace.
Basic Discus Fish Care
Are you thinking about getting some discus then and want to know a little about them. Have you been to the aquatics and seen some lovely colourful discus in there show tanks.
Why Build Your Own Reptile Cage?
When I first started my interest in reptiles I was only young. At that stage of my life I had little or no skills and did not understand the requirements of the wonderful creatures so I did not keep them effectively.
How to Protect Your Dog and Family from Roundworms
Nearly every puppy in the world is born with roundworms. This is because the roundworm's larvae are transmitted from the mother to the puppy while it is still in the womb.
The Grave of Gelert
Just south of Snowdon, in the grey-stoned village of Beddgelert set among the wild mountains of Wales, is the Grave of Gelert. Here, in a beautiful meadow below Cerrig Llan, is a large stone slab lying on its side with two upright slabs which owes its fame to the legend of Prince Llewelyn ap Iorwerth and his faithful hound.
How To Toilet Train Your Cat
Tired of cleaning the cat box? Here are some tips on how to train your cat to use the toilet.So, you're sick and tired of scooping poo from your cat's litter box, emptying the residual mess, and gagging from the whole process.
Syrian vs. Dwarf Hamsters, What Should I Get For My Family?
As pets go hamsters are fairly easy to take care of. Hamsters require no walking, are not particularly dirty or stinky, they are small and don't take up much space and are generally inexpensive.
Decorative Bird Cages
Whether purely for looks or for a bird's home, bird cages can be attractive decorator touches. They can be used as wall hangings, plant holders, centerpieces, and more.
Dog Training Collars -- Proper Selection Leads To Training Success
The proper selection of a training collar can have a significant impact on the success of any dog training program. Most new dog trainers make the mistake of choosing a dog collar that does not allow for adequate control during the training sessions.
PetManiacs.com's Free! Pet Classified Ads
Click here to Post your ads | View by Location | View by Subject
Click here to Post your ads | View by Location | View by Subject
Pet Website Owners Wanted
Pet Maniacs home | site map | Pet Article List